How To Get Rid Of Under Eye Bags (Unreal Results!)
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS REMEDIES
• CUCUMBER SLICES – A well known remedy for how to get rid of under eye bags naturally.This replenishes the skin around your lower eyes.Place 2 cucumber slices around each eye over the darkened or puffy spot.For a good out come do this daily about 15 minutes with eyes closed (CLICK HERE).
• TEA BAGS – The ingredient tannin which is in tea bags slows down puffiness and discoloration.This works with warm damp caffeinated tea bags over each of your eyes takes about 15 minutes of course eyes closed.Put them in the refrigerator 4 hours prior so they will be ready to use (CLICK HERE).
• POTATO METHOD – Place a raw potato into a juicer and purge the whole potato then remove and place over unopened eyes daily use about 30 minutes then rinse with cool water (CLICK HERE).
• FROZEN SPOON TECHNIQUE – this works by freezing a spoon for about 15 minutes. Then place froze spoon over dark or puffy area. don’t remove until the spoon is fully warm again (CLICK HERE).
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS WITH CREAMS
When trying to determine which eye creams or serums to choose make sure they include vitamin C and anti-oxidants.This plays a big role in promoting healthy body functions these ingredients are a plus in any eye cream.These specific ingredients helps reduce signs of bags, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes. A high end eye cream with a combination of the right ingredients can over time remove bags and dark circles for good this yields the best results.
How to get rid of under eye bags with makeup like a concealer to camouflage bags and dark circles this will hide the fact you have bags or dark circles until the eye cream removes them for good over time.Make sure that your concealer matches your skin complexion after applying your chosen concealer be sure to finish it off with a light application of translucent powder (CLICK HERE) .
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS FAST WITH SURGERY
• Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty – Now a days instead of surgeon’s making a tiny cute on the outer part of the lower eyelid they make a small one on the inner portion of your lower eyelid.This promotes strong structuring making sure it’s shape is unchanged .
• Fat Repositioning – Rather then sucking out the fat tissue under your eyes, the fat tissue is relocated in your cheek bone. This technique fills dark circles and promotes more youthful fuller upper cheeks.
• Laser Blepharoplasty – Theirs no scalpel needed for this procedure surgeons use a precise laser to make a small cut in the lower eyelid tissue/conjunctiva. The laser also heals blood vessels as the cut is made. There is less scaring with a laser procedure.
ALLERGY MEDICATION FOR EYE BAGS
Seasonal allergies are always a headache problem causing itchy,discoloration,and puffiness under your eye area.If this is so find out the root cause then treat the allergy. If you have any of these symptoms try to find out the cause and treat it.This is a common symptom for most Americans so treatments are sold over the counter or at your local pharmacy.
For other allergies like allergic reactions the best solution is to usually find out the cause could be a variety of things you came in contact with or exposed to in your home or work place . If you cannot find out the cause you may have to see a specialist in the dermatology field to see why you are having allergic reactions. Just a side note vitamins promote a strong immune system fighting off enzymes that cause people to get sick and be less vulnerable to seasonal allergens taking multivitamins daily may help.
Nasal congestion can also block the capillary tubes resulting in bags under the eyes.
Be sure to bookmark our home page (Click Here) for updated techniques on how to get rid of under eye bags.