How To Get Rid Of Under Eye Bags (Top 5 List)
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS REMEDIES
• CUCUMBER SLICES – A well known remedy for how to get rid of under eye bags naturally.This replenishes the skin around your lower eyes.Place 2 cucumber slices around each eye over the darkened or puffy spot.For a good out come do this daily about 15 minutes with eyes closed .
• TEA BAGS – The ingredient tannin which is in tea bags slows down puffiness and discoloration.This works with warm damp caffeinated tea bags over each of your eyes takes about 15 minutes of course eyes closed.Put them in the refrigerator 4 hours prior so they will be ready to use .
• POTATO METHOD – Place a raw potato into a juicer and purge the whole potato then remove and place over unopened eyes daily use about 30 minutes then rinse with cool water
• FROZEN SPOON TECHNIQUE – this works by freezing a spoon for about 15 minutes. Then place froze spoon over dark or puffy area. don’t remove until the spoon is fully warm again
For a complete guide on the best home remedies, tactics, and skin care recipes Click Here!
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS WITH CREAMS
- CREAMS – When trying to determine which eye creams or serums to choose make sure they include vitamin C and anti-oxidants.This plays a big role in promoting healthy body functions these ingredients are a plus in any eye cream.These specific ingredients helps reduce signs of bags, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes. A high end eye cream with a combination of the right ingredients can over time remove bags and dark circles for good this yields the best results Click Here!.
- CONCEALERS – How to get rid of under eye bags with makeup like a concealer to camouflage bags and dark circles this will hide the fact you have bags or dark circles until the eye cream removes them for good over time.Make sure that your concealer matches your skin complexion after applying your chosen concealer be sure to finish it off with a light application of translucent powder Click Here! .
HOW TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE BAGS FAST WITH SURGERY
•Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty – This procedure is commonly performed on man and women the surgeon takes away extra fat under the lower lid then comes the process of tightening the skin around the lower eyelid erasing all signs of previous eye bags.
• Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty – This procedure is also popular with both male and female genders it targets excess upper eyelid skin that creates a hooding or tired appearance to the upper lid also removes excess muscle or fat that can lead to bulges in the upper lid.
• Double Eyelid Blepharoplasty – This surgery is mostly performed on patients of East Asian descent because some people lack the natural fold found on the upper eyelid this procedure creates a artificial crease on the upper lid this gives you a double eyelid effect on both eyes.
After choosing a procedure from above the next step is choosing a Certified Plastic Surgeon.
ALLERGY RELIEF FROM EYE SWELLING & PUFFINESS
Seasonal allergies are always a headache problem causing itchy,discoloration,and puffiness under your eye area.If this is so find out the root cause then treat the allergy. If you have any of these symptoms try to find out the cause and treat it.This is a common symptom among most Americans so treatments are sold over the counter or at your local pharmacy.
For other allergies like allergic reactions the best solution is to usually find out the cause could be a variety of things you came in contact with or exposed to in your home or work place . If you cannot find out the cause you may have to see a specialist in the dermatology field to see why you are having allergic reactions. Just a side note vitamins promote a strong immune system fighting off enzymes that cause people to get sick and be less vulnerable to seasonal allergens taking multivitamins daily may help.
Nasal congestion can also block the capillary tubes resulting in bags under the eyes. For the best solution to prevent & cure allergies Click Here!
Be sure to bookmark our home page (Click Here) for updated techniques on how to get rid of under eye bags.